We ask that eligible teachers comply with the Shopping Guidelines each time they shop.
Shopping Appointment & Check-In:
- Eligible teachers are required to make an appointment to shop at Dayton Crayons to Classrooms (DC2C). Appointments are made in advance, using our online tool: https://crayonstoclassrooms.3cfreestore.com/Teacher/Login
- Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. Show a school or state ID and show an electronic or printed copy of your confirmation email for that date. (Confirmation emails are sent immediately after you schedule a shopping trip.)
- Teachers will shop for themselves; they cannot designate someone to shop for them. To prevent crowding in the store, please do not bring anyone to shop with you. Under special circumstances (such as mobility issues), accommodations can be made with the DC2C Store Facilitator.
- Children will not be permitted to accompany teachers during their visit at DC2C.
NOTE: Face coverings are required, per Ohio’s most recent mandate.
- Upon arrival, teachers will sign a disclaimer regarding the appropriate use of acquired items.
- Please respect the product limits. Limits are determined by available inventory levels.
- Please respect the check-in times specified for the scheduled shopping day. No shop will begin after 5PM (10:30AM on Saturdays). The store closes at 6PM (11:30AM on Saturdays).
- Please do not talk on your cell phone while shopping.
- DC2C has a No Return or exchange policy.
- All items received from DC2C will become property of your current school.
- Crayons to Classrooms reserves the right to revoke a teacher’s shopping privileges if these rules are abused.
Please remember your homework assignment! We ask that staff and/or students write a brief note of thanks to our “Donors of the Week” following your shopping visit. Please mail these directly to the donor address. If you do not receive this information during check-out, please let us know. These letters help us keep the shelves of our store stocked!
If you have any questions about the shopping process, please contact our Teacher Facilitator, Carlye Rausch, at email@example.com or call (937) 528-6404.