We ask that eligible teachers comply with the Shopping Guidelines each time they shop.
Shopping Appointment & Check-In:
- Eligible teachers are required to make an appointment to shop at Dayton Crayons to Classrooms (DC2C). Appointments are made in advance, using our online tool: https://teachersfreestore.com/dayton/
- Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. Show a school or state ID and show an electronic or printed copy of your confirmation email for that date. (Confirmation emails are sent immediately after you schedule a shopping trip.)
- Teachers will shop for themselves; they cannot designate someone to shop for them.
- To prevent crowding in the store, please do not bring anyone to shop with you. Under special circumstances (such as mobility issues), accommodations can be made with the DC2C Store Facilitator.
- Children will not be permitted to accompany teachers during their visit at DC2C.
NOTE: Face coverings are required to shop in our store at this time.
- Upon arrival, teachers will sign a disclaimer regarding the appropriate use of acquired items.
- Please respect the product limits. Limits are determined by available inventory levels.
- Please respect the check-in times specified for the scheduled shopping day. No shop will begin after 5PM (10:30AM on Saturdays). The store closes at 6PM (11:30AM on Saturdays).
- Please do not talk on your cell phone while shopping.
- DC2C has a No Return or exchange policy.
- All items received from DC2C will become property of your current school.
- Crayons to Classrooms reserves the right to revoke a teacher’s shopping privileges if these rules are abused.
If you have any questions about the shopping process, please contact our Teacher Facilitator, Carlye Rausch, at email@example.com or call (937) 528-6404.