Effective August 21, 2009
Privacy Notice Table of Contents:
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- The information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
- How To Contact Us
Our Commitment to Privacy:
Because your privacy is important to us, we provide this Notice, which is available on our website and at many other points where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
There are several areas on the Dayton Crayons to Classrooms (DC2C) website where you may be asked to enter personal information. Response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary and not required to access the website. We DO NOT sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person ororganization, except as authorized by you or as may be required by law or court order.
- Information we receive from you to make a donation. When you come to the DC2C website to make a donation, you will need to provide personal information, such as the amount of your donation, your name, and address. This information is used by DC2C primarily to allow DC2C to acknowledge your contribution, which may consist of the inclusion of your name in our Annual Report among other means. You do have the option to donate anonymously.
- Information necessary to process your donation. In order to securely process a monetary donation, DC2C has partnered with a payment processing service provider. Personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information, is collected to process the transaction. Any personal information collected during this process is not shared with anyone except DC2C and the payment processing service provider. This information is not shared with any other third party.
- Information from the “Contact Us” section of the website. You may contact DC2C through the “Contact Us” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information, such as your name, company, e-mail, and telephone number. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any third parties.
The Way We Use Information:
Our website is used primarily to provide information about DC2C. Any information we request from visitors to our website is done on a purely voluntary basis. Disclosing personal information is not required to access the site.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, via e-mail or otherwise, except to our payment processing service provider.
Our Commitment to Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, DC2C is committed to going above and beyond what is required by law:
- This website is not intended for the use of persons under the age of 18, and is not structured to intentionally attract anyone under 18.
- We never knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information (including online contact information) from persons we actually know is under 18. We ask that if you are under 18 that you do not provide any personal information on this website.
- In the event that we actually know a person under age 18 is attempting to provide personal information on this website, we will not accept the information and will delete any information already received from the person.
How to Contact Us:
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (937) 528-6401 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to This Privacy Notice: The terms of this Privacy Notice may be changed as necessary. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.