- Stuff the Bus Amazing Results!Our Stuff the Bus event was a huge success this year, raising $54,623 in funds and over $29,000 in donated supplies from more than 30 organizations who hosted supply drives in July and August.These donations help to fill the shelves of our Teacher Resource Center as we continue to provide local teachers with resources for their students as they start the school year. Throughout August, 386 teachers visited Crayons to Classrooms and received a total of $381,930 in free school supplies for their classrooms.It’s not too late to show your support! With your help, Crayons to Classrooms can continue to offer educational resources that empower teachers to inspire our students.Congratulations to our top Supply Drives and Fundraisers:Valedictorian Supply Drives
LexisNexisHonor Roll Supply Drives
Holy Trinity Church
Dayton Board of RealtorsThank you to our sponsorsWright-Patt Credit UnionBaller Financial GroupBieser, Greer and LandisCareSourceShook ConstructionThe Ohlmann GroupThank you to our matching gift donor
Continue reading →
- Crayons to Classrooms is on Summer Vacation!
Our 2020-2021 shopping year is over and we are on summer break! We had over 2800 shopping trips and more than $3M in supplies distributed during the school year! Our store will be closed for the summer, but the staff will be working hard behind the scenes to prepare for next year, making changes and improvements of all kinds.
If you are interested in volunteering over the summer break, contact Carlye Rausch at email@example.com.
Have a great Summer!Continue reading →
- Schedule your shop today!
- Online Auction is now Closed – Thank You!
While we are still compiling the results, our Online Auction raised over $4,000! Thank you to everyone who participated!Continue reading →
- Bid today in our online Auction!
Our online auction in support of our teachers is live as of today, July 27! Place your bid to win one of our great prizes for the teacher of your choice!
Dayton Crayons to Classrooms is hosting a virtual auction of premium school supplies and other classroom items during the week of July 27-31.Continue reading →
Auction items will benefit a local teacher in our service area. You can bid on items such as backpacks filled with school supplies, shopping trips to our store, a shopping cart full of supplies, and brand new office chairs!
Each auction item will be donated to a specific teacher in our service area, and you must designate the teacher as part of the bidding process. So if you know a teacher – a significant other, friend, neighbor, child’s teacher, etc. – this is an opportunity to win a great prize for them!
DC2C serves these counties: Montgomery, Greene, Miami, Darke, Clark, Preble, and a segment of Warren county.
Bid safely and securely here:
- Register today for our upcoming Virtual Auction!
You can register right now for our upcoming Virtual Auction of premium school supplies and other classroom items! The auction will be live during the week of July 27-31.
Auction items will benefit a local teacher in one of our service counties (info here). You will be able to bid on items such as backpacks filled with school supplies, shopping trips to our store, a shopping cart full of supplies, and brand new office chairs!
Each auction item will be donated to a specific teacher in our service area, and you must designate the teacher as part of the bidding process. So if you know a teacher – a significant other, friend, neighbor, child’s teacher, etc. – this is an opportunity to win a great prize for them! Register now and take a look at some of the great prizes!
- Check us out on Facebook!
- Educate Your Palette – Charity Classic benefiting Crayons to Classrooms at Dayton Club
The Dayton Club’s annual Charity Classic fundraising event will provide an opportunity to “Educate Your Palette” and proceeds will benefit Crayons to Classrooms!
Where: Kettering Tower, Suite 2900
40 N. Main Street
Dayton, OH 45423
When: Friday, October 4th, 2019
Enjoy small plates expertly paired with wine, craft beer, and local spirits! Browse a carefully curated silent auction while you mix and mingle with fellow club members and guests. Proceeds benefit Crayons to Classrooms, as well as Augie’s Quest and the Employee Partner Care Fund.
For more information and to register, check out this link: https://classic.als.net/thedcContinue reading →
- Thank you!
- Summer Block Party
Mark your calendars! On August 4th, there will be a Hampton themed block party at Dayton Racquet Club 6-10 p.m. For only $10 a person, both members and non-members can join the fun. More information will be available as the event approaches!Continue reading →