Shopping at Crayons to Classrooms is simple and fun! This page gives an overview of the process.
- Eligible teachers may sign up to shop on a specific day and time. You can sign up here: Schedule a Visit
- Come to our store on your appointed day and time. Parking** is available in front of our store; directions are available here.
- Please check-in upon arrival. Bring a copy of your confirmation or a photo ID (i.e. driver’s license or school ID).
- You will be given instructions, a copy of the day’s Shopping Form, and a shopping cart. We will have some small bags and boxes available; please feel free to bring your own reusable bags!
- During shopping, simply select what you would like and write the amount on the form provided. Please respect the item limit as you shop,
- At the end of your shopping trip, you will receive your “Homework” – a list of donors for you and/or your students to write thank you notes. Simple acknowledgments of gratitude let our donors hear from you and help us maintain a flow of repeat donations to replenish our materials. Please write thank you notes to our donors.
If you are a teacher and have any questions about the shopping process, please contact our Teacher Facilitator, Carlye Rausch, at email@example.com or call (937) 528-6404.
**While we strongly support carpooling, remember that you will leave DC2C with supplies. A car packed with excited teachers may not have room for all of your new stuff!